Vibro Tech offer a wide range of products and materials for manufacturing industries and our Product Engineering Service has the capability to design and develop tooling and materials to meet high performance applications.
We offer a wide range of materials both elastomeric and engineering plastics which are contained in our Vibro product range.
- Sheets and Gaskets – profiled gaskets and sheets in cork rubber, asbestos free, PTFE, Nylon and Polyurethane.
- Moulded Products – in a wide range of elastomeric materials – Bellows, Anti Vibration Mounts, electrical isolators manufactured from precision tooling in both moulded and cast form.
- Extrusions – A wide range of profiles and materials designed to meet customers requirements. Our Product Engineering Service can design and develop tooling and materials to meet customers specifications.
- Pipe Support Products – U Bolts ( Guide and Grip ) designed to support and reduce noise and vibration in a wide range of elastomeric materials to meet a variety of applications. U Bolts available in both Stainless Steel and Galvanised finish.
- Vibro Clip – Moulded profile designed to reduce noise and vibration transmission between pipe and support structure. Vibro Clips are available in a wide range of materials to meet the demands of hazardous environments.
- Slide Bearings – designed to allow movement within the support structure.
- Mounting Pads – support for machinery and plant to reduce vibration and isolate substrate and structure from noise and shock impact.
- Hydraulic Seals – in a wide range of high performance elastomers precision moulded to developed profiles.Our Product Engineering Service can also offer machined profiles from engineering plastics upon request