Vibro Tech bearing pads provide a maintenance free interface to isolate substrates and structures from shock impact and severe vibration.
- Vibro 300 – A laminated rubber impregnated fabric for use in severe applications where a close tolerance between oposing faces can be guaranteed. The sheets are compression moulded to required thickness to give a smooth plate finish.
- Vibro 400 – A laminated rubber impregnated fabric with a compressible interface for use in severs applications where opposing faces are out of parrallel. The sheets are compression moulded to required thickness to give a smooth plate finish.
- Vibro 500 – A laminated rubber impregnated fabric faced on one side with Vibro120 to afford either intermittent or continuous heavy impact.
- Vibro 600 Slide Bearings are easy to install and are relatively maintenance free and consist of two members. The upper member is constructed from Vibro 120 thermally bonded to Nylon/Molybdenum disulphide and a lower member of Vibro 500 thermally bonded to PTFE.
- The upper member is always larger in size to protect the lower member interface. Upper member thickness 2.5mm
- The lower member consists of a high impact construction Vibro 500 thermally bonded to PTFE. The thickness can be varied depending on the application but will generally be 8mm ( including 2mm PTFE )
- The bond slips have excellent weathering and chemical resistance.
- The Bond slips can be supplied with the metal fixture plates.
- The interface between the upper and lower member generally gives a co-efficient of friction of < 0.10 depending on load and temprature.
- Supply of PTFE in both sheet (etched if required) and cut profile